Qwest for achievement bug?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ipodsie1, Aug 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipodsie1

ipodsie1 Forum Apprentice

the level 45, More Alchemy 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 keep blanking on me after i complete them. for the achievement ACT VI after i complete the qwest run it resets back to 34/42( after the 2nd of the three part qwest the achievement actually goes up to 36 but as soon as i collect the 20 dragon eggs and turn them in reverts to 34 of the 42 for the achievement) and the qwest run gets brought back with a !, not a repeatable. I thought maybe that at first it was due to having to re-run the qwest chain several times as the qwest giver states that he has the eggs get stolen, but i am now finished on the 5th run through and the achievement has again reset, as well as the qwest chain. collecting all those dragon eggs is a huge pain and horrible long time to complete after you run through like 3 or 4 times and i just finished the 5th run through. am i missing something or is this some sort of bug?

2. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

3. ipodsie1

ipodsie1 Forum Apprentice

Thank you Zed. i missed seeing the prior post. it is kind of annoying as well as the qwest never shows up as a repeatable only as a straight storyline qwest. i guess sooner or later they will get around to fixing it had similar issues with a couple of previous ones as well( but they just did not allow you to complete at any cost). collecting the 20 eggs again is going to be a pain, lol thanks again

Zed likes this.
  4. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

you're welcome ^^ there's a map on dso wiki for the eggs tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.