Fyrgon's Path of Fire

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jelbeat, Jul 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I am stuck with my dwarf here and would very much some advice.

I am trying to get to the higher part, there where all the chambers are.
    As far as i know u can get there in two ways.
    Point A: here u can jump up but beware of the mummies there. So first i put up a some mechanical turrets, hopefully after done this a few times they are all dead. I've tried this three times but every time i jump the moment i am up there i am dead!
    Point B: running through the Corridor of Flames. I don't think this is a real option. If i remember correctly there is even a large guardian in this corridor.

I have done Point A countless times with a ranger and a mage and that ended almost every time good, but with my dwarf it doesn't seem to work!

[​IMG]

2. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

I remember this quest for a LONG time ago. There is a quest that makes you immune to the fire. Check the NPC in town. I think you're just missing the quest to make some "fire proof" potion or something? Someone help me out here! lol. Double check your quests again. 99.99999% positive there is a quest ON that map or IN the town that allows you to walk through the corridor of flames after collecting XX amount of items from monsters. Hope this helps!

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

You need to do the Fyrgon's Fury 1/7 to get immunity from the fire damage in the temple. Otherwise it's instant death :eek:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I like a fast response ;) Thnxx AbradolfLincler and MikeyMetro, gonna look for that quest, can't remember ever doing that one, but with so many quests .... can happen:p

Update:
    Quest found and finished. Got a protective robe and can now walk through fire:cool:

Thread can be closed!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

as you wish- thread closed:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.