Balance all characters

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ImTheHero, Jul 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImTheHero

ImTheHero Forum Greenhorn

so ranger got nerf by 2 things now it not balance . i dont care it dont explode without hit but herald set ( q7 ) buff only for 2 sec -_- , nerf mage q8 set cost mana , they like machine guns
    and warriors - ground braker explode soo op some tanks with 70k hp 10k+ dmg and regen 1500 hp per sec , where is the balance ?

2. FCOG

FCOG Forum Greenhorn

they made rangers without q7 set so lame now...i can run around them and kill them so easy as a dwarf...they are rage quitting in pvp

3. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

not very convincing u sound more like a ranger

4. FCOG

FCOG Forum Greenhorn

want video?

5. Audriukaas

Audriukaas Forum Apprentice

i agree for mages nerfing they shoot like with automat.

6. anolajen

anolajen Someday Author

guys wondering whats so op on mages shooting 3 missiles for 1/3 dmg instead one for 100% :)
    maybe just make them fly slower and nerf range

7. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

What about bare knuckle fighting in PvP? no skills , no weapons involved:) - here's your balance - and everybody's happy :)

flodder likes this.
  8. allcoss

allcoss Forum Apprentice

I don't sure that bigpoint will make balance in this game. q7 and q8 set make real disbalance in pvp. I have mag with q7 set and i can hit more than 30 times. 1 hit is 1 death of player. So mag play like machine gun. Also problem with stanning. How to play if class warrior can stanning all time? I can't see in this forum discussion about it.

9. heror

heror Forum Baron

you dont play 1v1 against tanks you just give up i can only win vs 2h tanks just because the fact mages cant life regen in anyway unlike tanks and rangers(yeah their healing aint taht high but it still exist and its not taht bad vs tank who cant oneshto your wolves )just makes it really hard. Occasionaly i win sometimes if the tank is reallly stupid and doesnt know how pvp works but even with 15 k dmg i still cant get a tank to 80 percent hp just bevause of all that regen and you will eventually die since even if he hits for 1k or 2 k dmg it pretty much adds up as time goes on and when the timer hits 00:00 you just die you cant oneshot. Pvp will never be fair lv 45 was time of the 2 h tanks now its the time of 1 h tank tanks make dso spin.The one last thing i cant understand is why tanks have 3 moving abilities and 2/5 scale with 100 percent of dmg ?? only they have damaging moving abilities.In every moba mobilty =the best character but mobility and dmg in one ,common is this gamble if you are going to play vs tank or no ?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  10. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

That's why I have all 4 classes under my account, so I can always play with the class that is OP. And seriously, the imbalance is not in the class, but in the PVP match making. There are players out there that can oheshoot you, no mater what character class you or they are. When you get one or two grand marshals in a 5v5 where the rest are knights or flag bearers, the character class doesn't matter anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.