server changing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rogue07, Jun 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

I know this has probably been mentioned somewhere but i cant seem to find it anymore.

so here's the thing, when i first started the game, it suggested i join the Tegan server, because apparently it's the best server for my region.

i live in south east asia.

I've always had a 250-300 and at times 320-500 ms ping on tegan, and i assumed everyone else did too, but then again no one really talks on tegan because its mostly a ghost town and the rest don't speak english at all.

a couple days ago, i decided to test out heredur, because pvp being as dead as it is and the difficulty finding teams for stuff, I thought i'd see just how "bad" my connection is on heredur.

but instead, i had a 80-120ms ping on heredur, and i had a much smoother gaming experience there, zero lag.

so i then contact support and ask to have my toons, along with all my stuff and premium to heredur server. i mean, every other MMORPG has a server change capability, either without help of support or you can just do it yourself.

what im told is... "we're not able to move accounts cross server yet at this point in the game"
    5 years in and still no server change system? how "Far" in the game does it need to be for that? o_O

i honestly would like a means to change servers, because i dont like the lag in tegan and how dead the server is usually...

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'm afraid you'll have to start over. Look at it this way, it will be a better gaming experience and you get to see what all the changes are to the lower level quest lines.

3. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

I know that, i know there is currently no means for a server change and that is why I made a post here.

I'm wondering why an MMORPG of 5 years with multi-server sytem, still is incapable of server transfers.
    mind the fact that I've spent some money on my mains on Tegan, being told to just throw it all in the trash after a long time spent leveling them up and getting gear and the money spent --- is kinda ... not all too logical...

all this time i never knew the server suggestion was completely off, and it's actually on the Devs for this. Heredur should've been suggested for me, not tegan, with its 300+ ping.
    a server change system really needs to be implemented... even if its a one-time thing per player, i would not mind at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.