find fox.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by twisteddome, Mar 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisteddome

twisteddome Forum Greenhorn

i am level 43 and just built a door to do the last mission " find fox " to enter stalgard but when i got to the entrence my door is gone . isit supposed to do that or am i missing something ?

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @twisteddome , and welcome to the EN forums.

As a first advice, I'd like to invite you to read our Forum Rules to make your stay here more comfortable, as a second one, I'll suggest you use the "Search" function in the upper right corner when you have a game related question or other inquiries, you'll find that some of the questions you might have, have been answered several times before, in this particular case you have answers for your question here, and here. If ultimately you can't find anything related to your question at hand, you're more than welcome to open a new post in the adequate section and ask.

And last but not least, I'll proceed to close the thread since the question is resolved in the links I provided, have a nice day! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.