General rules question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kohn_Hamper, May 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Hi,
    So tonight I've encountered a ranger (Won't name name's to the general community) that wanted to exchange accounts with me. First off, I replied with a big fat NO. Account exchange is against the rules unless Im mistaken, and this ranger stands in the Splintered City of Cardhun whispering every Dk that enters for exchange. It has gotten on my nerves recently, and I was wondering if there was some place to report him. I've got screenshots of his whisper and him admitting that he was messaging every Dk to exchange accounts with. I let him know that its against the rules and if he didn't stop, that I'd report him.
    Where to next with this? Its just that Ive known some people who have exchanged accounts in the past and it ended up being a scam. I just don' want anyone else to fall into the same trap.
    Thanks

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Kohn_Hamper
    Contact support and provide them with all the evidence you've got in your disposal.
    Account sharing, trading and selling is strictly prohibited.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.