Grimmag-GodsOfWorld

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jelos, Jan 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jelos

Jelos Junior Expert

Hello all! I would like to invite you to a new fraternity on the server Grimmag! GodsOfWorld a brotherhood for people from all over the world! If you meet the requirements and are looking for brotherhood that game together on various farm, bosses or events are welcome! Requirements: - 50lvl - Knowledge of English because it is not only for Poles brotherhood as I wrote earlier. - Coats (Drag, 1k gold) - (Rank) hardly taken into consideration if you are fairly strong player - 2-3 hours a day game - Not to form themselves into a fraternity fixed groups (give an example) 30ludzi the sorority's Online 5 has a group because they are playing together and the rest is not communicating because they're playing their constant grupą.Jeżeli such a thing happens in a fraternity that is not my opinion brotherhood so I decided to create własne.Co will come out, we'll see :) The Brotherhood recently started 2016.01.03 - Members of the 2/50 I hope that will begin to arrive in good heroes. Please write in the game in the afternoon and I would definitely online (Jelos), founder of the brotherhood. You are cordially invited again!

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

So why did you label this thread with "Bug?"

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Removed.