Random Uniques Drop generator nerfed ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ^Alexdragon^, Aug 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

I want to report my recent experience and ask to u guys if is the same: as Inf 2 started i began (me and my guild) suddenly to try to drop Harold Mace tier 5 with medium high base values, i did something like 200+ map runs, 200+ portals, never got a unique no gloves no mace, only a lot of rings/justice/golden dragon [EDIT] -.-. I decided to buy it with materi frags, got a hopeless mace with minimum stats possible... i have no words, i think BP nerfed unique set drop or something like that cause the same thing happend to many of my guildmates, one guy bought 3 times the mace taking always the lowest base stats possible... this is becoming no more a game and fun but fustrating, that's why a lot of peoples stop to do premiums/delux/shop and try other games, it's ok to reach hard objectives with difficulty but not in this manner... wait for ur comments if someone has the same experience playing, tyvm,

Domenico

Last edited by moderator: Aug 19, 2017
  2. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

Yes I feel the same. I would get a couple uniques per day when Infernal I was the top tier, and still do if I run just that. Unique drops in Infernal II are non-existent. I've also purchased a few tier 5 items and every time stats were about as good as a mid grade tier 4.

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I think you guys just being played by your own perception. Sometimes I also have perception like "I go kill Herald 500 times, he must drop me at least 1 weapon or 1 glove". In my case Bearach won't drop me a belt that including fatal & infernal 1 and it is already more than 500 kills:D. Amazingly Arachna infernal 1 drop me 2 amulets in back to back run & both the lowest possible base hp:D.
    The kill count only affect greater probability. In the end what matter is.. are we in luck in single kill or not. And that's it.

I bought Sigri's andorment & torso t5 on first kill. But before I bought it, I'm ready to be disappointed if the base stats being too low.
    Glad the andorment base crit rate is in gold line. But low armor on the torso.
    And that's ok.. the lowest & highest stats is there before I bought it, it was decision, my finger who clicked the buy button.

Just be ready to be disappointed. It is easier that way to move on.. well at least for me.

Wishing you guys best of luck:)

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  4. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I really envy the ones that got a decent drop/bargain on the first try.
    I had to buy my q7 weapon 5 times before I got a decently rolled one and I'm ready to do the same for the tier 5.

The drops and the values of uniques in PWs have always been "bad" for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.