Im back ! (back again)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SiL3nT_OnE, Sep 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiL3nT_OnE

SiL3nT_OnE Forum Apprentice

Hello.

I got back into game after almost 2 years ( I think so ), last time I played destructor was still a new thing and Anonymous and Spieletrend were still playing the game.

Anyways, a lot of things changed and im wandering around (lvl 41 medium good equipped) not having a single idea what to do.

Can anyone somehow help me to get back in game or can link me certain builds to follow at least when it comes to where should I farm, what talents to use and skills ( im interested in damage dealer one handed DK ).

Any help is welcomed.

2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Hi SiL3nT_OnE,

Welcome back.

Consider to level up to 55 soon as possible. So can have access to best equipments available from infernal difficulty.

What I mean about best equipments is. Equipments with highest possible base stats.
    As you might notice base stats is in absolute value. While enchantment is in percentage value.

Many who are in early iteration process of getting stronger over looking/trying to get uniques while they are not understand yet how to unlock uniques potential. Thus making them regret wasting months of farming & resources. Realizing that their toon not as stronger as expected to be. Consider not to follow this path.

Getting highest possible base stats & uniques should be at the end of iteration process to get stronger.
    While the first iteration process should be finding & equip good regular green, blue & pink equipments upgrade them highest you can to strengthen it's base stats. This will cover up what you need to perform better and better in farming process.
    And the middle iteration process should be to craft the right regular equipments in order to try to get the right enchantments in legendary as craft result. Since the right enchantments will unlock the uniques potential as the percentage enchantment value able to multiply the absolute base value, or if it can't it still surely boots your overall stats by a lot.

Yes. There are a lot of information to catch up. Please be patience.

Even the hardest monster or most OP toon considered easier to defeat than self impatience:).

Wishing you best of luck.

3. SiL3nT_OnE

SiL3nT_OnE Forum Apprentice

Thank you very much for your input, tho, I do know how farming and grinding process goes, what I now need is a quick guide on how to start again, as in, should i go 1H or 2H, tank or damage dealer, which skills, talents skills and honor skills to take and where to farm from 41 to 55.

P.S. my equipment is probably too low its 38-40 level and im 41 but its 2 years old equipment.

4. sirlansalot

sirlansalot Forum Apprentice

i found unless your dps is very strong groups tend to be hesitant to add dks that arent tanks..my advice would be to start a tank set because tanks will always be needed by the majority of grps outside the very very well geared ones. its easier to build an offset to dps(2h would prob be better) if you get plenty of grps for farming which you will as a traditional tank.

Aries19 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.