3 day exp scroll after use poofed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by IceJ, Mar 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceJ

IceJ Forum Apprentice

Used the 3 day exp scroll that was given to us via code. Had 1 day 23 hours left on it, and all of a sudden, its effect is gone. No effect, and no longer showing on effects bar.

WTH

Thanks

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Send a message or an email to support. Doubt anything account specific can be done here.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Maybe a dumb question but.... Have you bee playing every day or did you take a couple off? The timer keeps running when offline.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @IceJ ,

Our @MikeyMetro is right.
    If you activated that in the past, the timer keeps running even when you are not playing.
    If that was not the case, then, contact our Support Team, once here we cannot provide further help.

Cheers,

5. IceJ

IceJ Forum Apprentice

I play every day. I activated it 2 days ago. This morning I was running around, and had 1 day 23 hours.. Litte while later it was gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.