Ranger double demage....

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .Baraba., Sep 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

Can you tell me why death sweep dont have double demage on marked foes?

2. Aerion

Aerion Someday Author

Hi .Baraba.,

If you read the description, nowhere does it state that death sweep does double damage to marked foes. To be fair, death sweep hits multiple enemies unlike deadly blow which only hits one target.

Cheers

3. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

I read it and that why I ask. Two skill that dont have double demage is death sweep and hunting arrow. Only thing that ranger have for multiple foes and its cut down. SW have area demage on few skills, SM have it also (tesla, machinegun)... and dont need to talk about DK. But rangers are denied for something like that.

4. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

What lvl are you ?

Rangers are difrent in terms of AoE dmg
    Not as strong as other clases maybee but its still there .
    All you need to do is to find the combo that suits you.
    Personaly i walk into a group of mobs i wal around them to put them all in one place then i use trap walk back and use net in the bac row of the mobs then i use thorn skill and precise shot on all the marked mobs that have the thorn skill on and thats it.
    All you need to do is go in a map and find the right combo that suits you
    If tou need to try my combo use the stun and remove concentration in traps and in net remove concentration and mark foes and in thorn skill use the last 2 passives.

5. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Because it is a spammable skill (no concentration costs). It's designed to be a support/marking skill, not a damage dealing one.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

Talking about AoE damage...I use a combination of Thicket (of Thorns), Net and Explosive Arrow...The explosion from the Thicket after being hit by the Explosive Arrow is oddly satisfying...

thuglifederp likes this.
  7. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I miss the old times (pre r155) when thorn thickets was the only skill that caused poison damage. Back then, mobs didn't have poison resistances, means, the thicket's explosion dealt 300% pure damage (600% one could say :) )

Good old times^^

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yep... that made every Ranger a "bug user."

:p
    I'm just kidding around.

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not everyone ... i was never using thorn thickets.
    First because it was bugged ... players were not getting drops from the monsters.

VukChe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.