Non-Set Blood Rune Sword?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Unagiri, Mar 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Hi,

I just got a Blood Rune Sword from the Full Moon event, but unlike the description in the wiki, there is no description about the set bonuses etc. Is this a Tier 0 item that will then be part of the set when crafted to Tier 1?

Or is this just a 'standalone' sword that doesn't contribute to the overall set?

The stats:
    [​IMG]

2. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Hi, tier 1-2 (now 0-2) Blood Rune items never granted any set bonus to the player, Tier 3 is specified in the description.

The t0->t1 craft is another issue

3. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Thanks for the clarification, Zed!

4. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

So...what does this mean...
    If we craft equivalent of t3 not-tiered (craft and then craft the non tiered "tier 2" together)... will it have set bonus?

5. Dharles

Dharles Forum Apprentice

my first post,,there are two low tiered here,,the new low tier after update and before update,, dont craft the non tiered with the old tier 1.

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

It's a tier 1 item, but the new tier-ing system has bugs right now. You need to craft 4 of them to get a tier 2 item, i.e.:
    [​IMG]
    And then craft 4 tier 2 items to a tier 3 one. The tier 3 items should have the set bonus.

7. Dharles

Dharles Forum Apprentice

wonder how if later we can't craft the non tiered result u showed with the tier 2 we already have from last event,,my non tiered already gone to melt,, guess too late for me then.

8. Unagiri

Unagiri Someday Author

Thanks very much for confirming on the crafting, bLaind! Now I'll 'just' have to wait till I get another 3 swords. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.