Suggestion dunes set craftable

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by booger73, Aug 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booger73

booger73 Forum Apprentice

Please consider making Dunes set items (from Hiraja) unique craftable (just like the other uniques), i.e. able to do pristine/soul/augment, etc

It would be nice, cause you can only purchase tier0 for one.. and in killing Asar, probably.. 100+ of times, I've ever seen a unique drop only once.. some of us still use the set and it would be nice to be able to pristine into them

Thanks

Iselda likes this.
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

it seems to drop quite a bit from asar for me - i've got 6 different pieces now, with maybe 3 or 4 dropping over the past couple of months....

One thing to keep in mind - this is an easily purchasable set at t0, and the set bonuses, especially boost in crit at 3 items, are quite powerful compared to the typical set bonuses. If the set becomes pristine and augment craftable it probably will be the standard pristine craft build - imagine a high crit tier II adornment with 3x or 4x crit on this item, plus purchased belts with 4x increased damage, and 4x increased crit damage on the necklace.

So I am not sure this is a good idea....

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I don't see anything wrong with this since you still have to go thru the brutal process called "crafting".
    This set is currently good only for new players, just like the FM/NM ones, and those ones are craftable.
    This set would be pretty nice if you could craft it.

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What I was trying to say was that I think the set would be too nice. I would consider it taking advantage of it in order to create a high crit build that doesn't rely on 2H axes, possibly by moving my 4x gold crit line enchantments from my level 50 belt onto a dunes belt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.