The Wild Hunt 2/3

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by earlwebster, Jun 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlwebster

earlwebster Forum Apprentice

The quest says to place the body with the swords near the dark woods.
    How do i do this? I'm sure it's in silfmoor. How do i complete the quest?

2. Part 2 and 3 of this quest are bugged. It's a known issue. If it's really annoying you, you can write to your language support team and they will set it to "finished" for you.

3. Kuala-kiska

Kuala-kiska Forum Greenhorn

Tried this quest for an hour before coming to forum :confused:

4. DjAndy101

DjAndy101 Forum Greenhorn

oh well that makes a lot of sence then

5. Pizou

Pizou Forum Greenhorn

Ok good to know, been running around like a lil nutter trying to find the flat stone

6. rebelegy

rebelegy Forum Greenhorn

the wild hunt 3 help plz 3 clues i want end it

7. Hippigypsy

Hippigypsy Forum Greenhorn

If you find out, please let me know. The tracker stops at the silfmoor dungeon. I've been all through silfmoor and I can't find the dark woods. And I'm getting tired of lugging arround the quest items. Either I'm missing something or theres a glitch.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

that is the location ... but the quest is bugged.

9. earlwebster

ok, thx for the help . i guess i have no choice but to quit the quest then, sigh...

10. @earlwebster How exactly do you reach that conclusion from:

11. AlexLiu

AlexLiu Forum Greenhorn

And here is me asking same question... And maybe @Allogeneous can reply to this?

How do we end the quest, if let's say it's bugged? Can we continue with other quests? If everything is ok with the quest, where about is the place from wiki page? I've been searching The Dark Woods inch by inch and no sign for it so far.

Thanks in advance.

12. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

If you read the R168 Patchnotes here, on the bug fixes section, it says they'll be fixing this quest with it, another option is clearly stated by Allogeneous up there:

_Baragain_ and Melethainiel like this.
  13. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

For those of you who haven't had to have a quest "finished" for you, it can be a bit odd. What I've found is that the quest shows as still being active and that you need to do whatever it is that needs doing that you can't...BUT...Go to the end NPC to tell them that you've completed it and the quest will complete.

Definitely not the optimal thing but hey, if finishing the quest needs to be done before the patch to fix it... it may be the way to go.

14. Skittius

Skittius Forum Greenhorn

So when does Release 168 go live? There wasn't a date or anything on the announcement...

15. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

It wasn't posted by the time I made that post, but you can now get that info in the official announcement here.

16. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

17. LooneyTed

LooneyTed Someday Author

Hello, everyone...

The bug in the Wild Hunt quest 2/3 has been fixed with the last release. To finish quest 3/3, read trakilaki's and my posts in the 'Broken quests? Help, please!' thread.

Regards,

... LooneyTed

Be kind.

18. earlwebster

This issue is resolved. At least to my satisfaction. Thanks for the help!!

19. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Yup ... 2/3 is fixed .... now I cant do 3/3... found all 3 bodies, but wont let me click them ... (FACEPALM)

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

DocWhisky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.