Question about legendaries

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Frostarch, Sep 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

So from what i gathered, at end game, you still collect legendary items with great enchantment rolls but only to transfer those enchants to unique items?

Are these legendaries good to transfer for all slots or are there some uniques that have better enchants that legendary rolls can get?

To an old max lvl player, how many pieces of gear on you are uniques with transfered enchants from legendaries? All of them?

I'm asking because i like the idea of finding items with great rolls, game would be a lot more boring if i'm just grinding gems or something

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Frostarch ,

Welcome to the EN Forums ;)

Basically, you have to craft/find the best enchantments on each item to craft a better one. Check this table HERE to be informed of those values.
    For example, imagine that you found an improved item with 75% increased damage on this item. With it, you can craft a magic item, transferring that golden enchantment into a magic item.

• Magic item = item with golden enchantment + random item from the same type (no enchantments required) + 2 random item from the same type. Repeat the process until the final result is a Magic item with the golden enchantment transferred.
    • Extraordinary item = you have to combine in the first two slots of your workbench both 2 magic items with, at least, 1 golden enchantment each. 75% increased damage on this item + 75% increased damage on this item + 2 random item from the same type. Repeat the process until the final result is an Extraordinary item with 2 golden enchantments.
    • The same process applies for legendary items, until you get 3 golden enchantments in the final result.
    • If you want to craft a 4xgolden perfect leg (those ones are very useful when you want to craft enchantments from legendaries into uniques items), you have to make sure that the final result will be 4x golden enchantments.
    This is explained in our guide HERE with some concrete and better examples.

As you know, each item, regardless the rarity and type, has base values and enchantment values. If you pretend to craft your leg into an unique, you just have to worry about enchantments. Base values are considered when you are looking for an unique item to craft. When you have a perfect leg crafted, you can transfer all the enchantments from that legendary item into a unique item (core crafting system).

For detailed information, you can read our wiki guide.

Cheers ;)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    trakilaki likes this.
  3. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Okay, so all items can be worth for crafting if they get golden lines. Hm.. are you saying i should pick up green items to try and make a good weapon xD

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Yes. If you already have something good & would like to craft better one.
    No. If you don't have yet something good to be use that boost up your stats significantly.
    Gold line indicate the value already reach over 90% from max value. While 80% from max value though it's not gold line still considered good.
    For example 2h weapon enchantment with 65% IdotI is in 80%+ from it max value range.
    Assuming you able to craft legendary with 4x65% IdotI, that is 260% IdotI in total. That kind of weapon is already a beast. Use it to kill monster & farm faster, in order to do next iteration of crafting to get better one.
    Getting gold line enchantment on loot already hard. Don't make it more harder by being too selective.

Yes. Green and blue items are best for targeting specific enchantment values on legendary result. You can keep revert the craft result until you get desired enchantment values being inherited.
    For reference, take a look at this one, trakilaki trying to craft 73%+ Critical damage ring. He aim for the best.

Frostarch and trakilaki like this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is no other way ... but starting with green/blue items. :)
    Crafted another one :p
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/crafting-2-0-results.71512/page-48#post-676940

gun likes this.
  6. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

well i'm still just lvl 40 so i lvl faster than i find good items so i think i'll start with crafting a bit later, maybe at lvl 45 or 50

Thanks for all the answers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.