Suggestion New bug in the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HurrDurr, Oct 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with this suggestion?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I would rather change it...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrDurr

HurrDurr Forum Apprentice

Hereby i would like to suggest an additional bug to the game:
    *drumrolls*
    Magma beattle - pet ;)
    Bonus: +5% glyphs gained from items when melting
    Available at pet merchant, only during "Pet sale event"
    Price: 15899 andermant

You would basically take already created model of a bug (maybe Scarab from desert event) and use it as an pet. Not much work to do besides some recoloring. I would suggest black color and some orange/red lining of its capparace/shell. I have full confidence that Graphics department of dso would do a great job about it.
    Aside from graphics, there is no need to implement any new mechanic. The +5% bonus has been delivered for the gold already, so this should be already implemented. Only copy/paste it to a new currency (glyphs).
    All in all, i consider it a cheap and desirable (at least for me) addition to the game.
    Cheers

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @HurrDurr ,

Thank you for sharing with us your suggestion ;)

I will add a poll, where people can vote for/against your suggestion - this helps us on giving the right importance to your feelings, here in the community.

Let's wait for further feedback or suggestions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.