Overkill Mob

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by marhun, Sep 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

My first disclosure i am a free player so i dont expect the same treatment as paying players......
    I dont mind using my coin to pay for travel as it save a lot of time especially in the new maps however one thing that does annoy me a huge amount is when you use the travel stone there are huge mob's waiting for their breakfast and you die 2 or 3 times until someone else kills the mob or they just reset. Its kind of a waste of 1.5 gold.... does this get on other peoples nerve

soxx101 likes this.
  2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

This sounds like you are going to the Crypt of Kings. Go to the Catacombs instead from Kingshill, and run to the Crypt. Yeah, it takes longer but you won't die as fast. Alternately, Transport to the Crypt then run like the Gods are against you to either the upper right or the lower left to arrive near an arrow. Good Luck!

3. Zamvel7

Zamvel7 Active Author

well that problem also happens a lot in nahuatlan, i am happy i am prem, but i cant count the times i have died there right after the moment i have tele to nahuatlan.

and yes if i was a non premium player i would be really pissed about it, i know they have changes some portals, for example the one inside PW crypt of kings

Darwarren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.