Leaderboard Group Bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -{Gabriel}-, Apr 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

I know this was posted a month at least ago maybe longer but I could not find original
    Why is this still occuring ??
    Will the twinks using this be banned ??
    This bug has been in the game for a fair amount of time do the developers even know how to fix it ??
    Do you need Screenshots to prove this is still happening ???

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @-{Gabriel}- ,

Thank-you for your report.
    Rest sure that we keep forwarding this particular case every week to the development team.
    We know that this is still happening, if you can post some more prints, it would be awesome. More power ;)
    So sorry for incovenience caused and we will try to find out what is going to be done about this situation.

I kindly ask for your patience until we get an official answer regarding that problem.
    Cheers,

-{Gabriel}- likes this.
  3. -{Gabriel}-

So there is 12 days left and no fix to this as an example of this bug and how it is being Exploited on Agathon I will show one player of each class no names
    Mage level 25 Ranked 37 in Overall standings
    Ranger level 17 Ranked 17th in Overall standings
    Knight level 35 Ranked 82 in Overall Standings
    Mech level 15 Ranked 56th in Overall Standings
    Seeing as they must have higher level characters they must know what they are doing is illegal and against the rules
    This IMO rates up with the Anniversary Bug
    There are numerous other players in the top 200 of Agathon server also exploiting this bug hopefully this can be fixed before end of season

4. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

So if people get with group in pw to kill grimmag they get points without playing for them they probably just want to get uniques from bosses and play many rounds there and grimmag is super hard to kill unless u have damage over 20k. Bosses are harder to kill alone so most of the players get with groups to kill them. I think xp block should be removed in pw for all levels just cuz many players are under level 20 for years

5. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

I totally agree.
    This is a major bug exploit, there is no way for them to be so high in the leaderboards and not gain experience except by (ab)using the bug.

They are well aware of it and not afraid to do it. They are laughing at yours and ours face.
    Do something!

This happens even in the heredur server.

I agree on this too, I still wonder why BP is not removing the xp block

6. -{Gabriel}-

So this was addressed and fixed we will wait until start of new month of leaderboards to 100% this
    Although the twinks that used this to cheat are still on the leaderboards with 0 Punishment ???
    What kind of message are you sending with this ??
    It is ok to use bugs or exploit a fault in the system ??
    By not punishing the level 10-40 that exploited this bug you are sending that message !!!
    You can find them easy enough IF you want to put in the time and effort on each Server
    There are multiple ways in which you can punish the offenders
    1 Ban which I would vote for except the use of this bug was very wide spread and may destroy the game
    2 Remove all Gems and Glyphs Of Power from said individuals
    3 Force them to level from all the experience they would of gained from doing this solo

The people are easy to find as I have stated and I think judging by my server nearly all the members of the low level PVP guilds have exploited this bug to full advantage
    So Bigpoint has 1-2 days to make a statement as this will be the end of the season and the evidence will disappear and say bug use will not be tolerated as they did on the Anniversary Event or leave the same people to continue exploiting any bug they find :)

7. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I agree here.There are a lot of twinks who exploited this bug.Some of them made few hundred thousand points on leaderboard with it without gaining 1 xp.How is that fair and why isnt this punishable?You can easily see who did it by accident and who deliberately exploited it.I thought the rules say that exploiting bugs is not allowed and yet i see that no one is doing a thing.

Indeed.Or make the PW only available from lvl 55.This way they will have a reason to lvl up.I think this was suggested a million times before and for a reason, the devs think that allowing lvl 10+ to access PWs is a great idea lol.No wonder PVP is so broken at low ranks...its mostly cuz of this great idea that allows low ranks access PWs.

8. molnijanx

molnijanx Someday Author

playrs shuold do twinks becose thay don`t have any choise, you can try to do new char and lvl up to 55lvl, you will see that you ewen can`t clean d/q1 m1 becose you are to low.
    Becose of it BP 1st need to fix balance or do more lvls for new playrs and only after that thay can do something with twinks.... for old playrs before lvl50 ofc is bat that in this game are so much twinks but for newbies thay are good becose there is olways who can help to complete ewent are some else (like for me with new moon) on mage lvl39....

9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Yet another twink thread. DSO have not ever, nor will they ever, punish the twinks. You do not bite the hand that feeds you.

So many of us have beaten this dead horse for years, do we really need another thread about it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.