Best weapon decoration for DK

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by p€rRµ$h, Oct 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

For all slots I have a good idea what I wan't for enchantments, except for the weapondecoration.

DMG : As a 2H DK, I feel that 4 slots of dmg isn't a big deal.

Crit value : the weapon decoration is one of the few items where you can get crit value. But does it bring much extra dmg/s ???

Crit dmg : nog sure either if 4 maxed out lined of CD is any good.

Unique : there aren't many unique weapon decorations. The one of Sargon give 1000 crit but also -35% armor -> not really good

As you see, i'm struggling even to define the ideal weapon decoration. What your opninion ?

For what's worth. Here is the one I'm using right now

[​IMG]

Z0mbi likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is no "best" weapon decoration for any class. In fact there is no best item. Every item depends on your: preference, other items and setup.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  3. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

4. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

perrush did.

6. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

true, but when you login through stablebuild, you get an other forum account. Wasn't aware of that until I saw my post

___

edit : did a little calculation and for my setup (1500 dmg / 50% crit / 215% crit dmg) this was the conclusion :

160 crit = 25 dmg = 10% crit dmg

The weapon decoration has 453 crit in 3 slots, this is equal to 70 dmg (23 dmg/slot) or 28% crit dmg (9.3%/slot)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.