Opinion on Seal of Betrayal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ImmortalDeath, Aug 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

Hey guys, I recently did a 10ish runs on nefertari...

Since the release of the new new moon cloaks, i think the kaylin cloak has become useless...
    so it is lucky that i got a seal of betrayal lv48 drop.

My question is, do you think it is worth using? I will power lvl to 50 soon, so 48 isn't bad.. but I don't know about the stats... I mean, compared to the possible stats, it's not bad, but..
    excuse the rather bad amulet im currently using...

additionally, i also got a cool blue shortbow lately, I don't think a 18.08% atk speed line is easy to find.. what's the highest you guys have found?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @ImmortalDeath ,

That seal of Betrayal is cool ;) Critical damage for rangers is important. Additionally, it gives to you a good regeneration per second ;)

For the second question, if you got a golden enchantment line, it means that it is good/very good. I would say to you to keep that bow for crafting if you need those enchantments (critical or faster weapon increased).

Congratulations for having that value only in one enchantment.

Keep farming ;)

3. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

Deal of betrayal is a fair unique amulet...but nothing compared to a good crafted amulet... I say use it for now... But you will find better in Dragon Shackles (with other two rings of course) or a good legendary.
    That bow is very nice... Almost max stats... Save it for crafting... You will want it.
    But your current bow is not so great... Look for one with weapon damage and damage... Or a longbow with speed. But 2x speed on a shortbow is overkill... And you can do much better than those crit lines... But I am not trying to be negative... Keep farming and good luck. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.