Lack of information about this game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarReaver, Dec 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarReaver

WarReaver Forum Greenhorn

I want to play this game, I really do. But, when It comes to trying to find information about quests, It's like pulling teeth. For example, I'm on the quest a treasure at the summit. I'm tracking the quest. It leads me to one place. Then it leads me back to the quest giver. He's still asking me if I found the hidden relic.

So, I google it. It leads me to this wiki. Which just shows getting the quest and turning it in. No info about where or how to get to this Winter summit. Tracking the quest does not take me there. Once again the info about this game is some ancient secret. Why is this game lacking so much information? I love the graphics and storyline. I like the gameplay. My only complaint is there is not enough... information.

2. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

Try here the wiki is biggest database http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/A_Treasure_of_the_Summit
    but in this event to solve this part of the quest you need to open a chest that is right before the last miniboss, the troll or whatever it is ( the last miniboss before the boss of the map), pay attention and you will find the chest.
    Try here the wiki is biggest database http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/A_Treasure_of_the_Summit
    but in this event to solve this part of the quest you need to open a chest that is right before the last miniboss, the troll or whatever it is ( the last miniboss before the boss of the map), pay attention and you will find the chest.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The last Tome drops from a monster (usually those wolf generals).
    There is more than enough information available for the game ... some people are too lazy to do things on their own.
    What do you think how did the veterans ... completing quests in the past when there were no people to ask or guidance system?
    Also there are forums and Wiki ... you can always ask. someone will reply ... at wiki I am answering all questions (except of likes: when dragan ... or ... new bonus code plsssss ).

Troneck86, lol9696 and rjrichards like this.
  4. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

You are not wrong when you say that there is a problem in this quest. Im not sure how is it on wiki but quest guidance leads you back to Drake in KH. I noticed that , since it took me a bit to find the chest, i tried the quest guidance. The chest is random and may not appear and also there is a chance u dont even notice it is there. After you find it , its a fake tome and you will have to kill mobs for a drop. Easy easy. But there is a LOT of information about this game. For sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.