How to get into a new map?(50-55)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by holyjea, Mar 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holyjea

holyjea Forum Greenhorn

How to get into a new map?

i have LV50! But I can not get into the new map!(50-55)

What am I missing?

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

You travel there using Zahir's magic carpet (he's the guy that gives the cape quests in Kingshill or Cardhun

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I went to Cardhun, got the quest from Zahir which immediately opened the gate.

Next time I was in Yaltepetl, the magic carpet gate to Sands of Malice urban area (name escapes me at the moment) was there on the right side of the town. I don't know if it was there already, or only appeared after I first met Zahir in Cardhun.

4. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

if you've been there already you can get there either through a travel stone/ travel map or via the magic carpet ( as previously explained).

5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Was the carpet there in Yaltepetl all along, just not useable until first completing the task with Zahir in either Kingshill or Cardhun? And does the magic carpet appear in other urban areas (guess I could just wander around to confirm :))

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You won't be finding the carpet in other towns ... since only these 3 are related to the content expansion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.