toxic fumes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pessek, Sep 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pessek

pessek Forum Greenhorn

how to get the lever to clear the toxic fumes???

2. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

From shop (i think it cost 400 ander),or maybe can be dropped by mobs but i didn't got any so far!

pessek likes this.
  3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

No, don't think it drops from anywhere. Can be purchased from the shop for Ander, yes, or from Gnob for Draken. However, I'd advise against getting it. The areas aren't that large and the poison shouldn't be a problem if you have decent defenses... and, of course, don't just stand there taking the hits from it.

pessek and Eridiani like this.
  4. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Yes,i agree, kill mobs fast,collect healing spheres and runnn :)

pessek and Morinphen like this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Or equip 2x ring of life and other hp regen gear and if your HP regen is high enough the regen will effectively counteract the poison. Or equip a shield and I think you will block the poison.

Combinations will work as well.

Edit/addition: Steamship harbor poison immunity vials (from the dwarf heist event)also work to make you immune to the poison in the sewers (at least, it worked in the sewers beneath the crypts for my mech)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    pessek likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.