New Talent Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vazful, May 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

Hello.

This suggestion is for DK, since i only play DK...

Passive Talent 1:
    Increases attack speed by X amount (you decide) with one handed weapons when NOT wielding a shield.

Passive Talent 2:
    Increases critical chance by X amount (you decide) with one handed weapons when NOT wielding a shield.

Passive Talent 3:
    Increases Movement speed by X amount (you decide) with one handed weapons when NOT wielding a shield.

The goal is simple, more play styles.

The idea is that DK when wielding 1H weapon without a shield, he becomes more flexible. I would add dodge/evasion as well, but well, those stats are just useless for DSO. So general speed is a good representation of the flexibility for an 1H/NO shield DK.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

u can increase attack speed with wisdom points so ur suggestion is kinda useless

3. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

lol whos is this genius? a secret talent anime boy :D

-----

btw do the suggestions actually reach the developers?

4. gun

gun Forum Great Master

If you refering this to krawler2018, he may yet comment the same about your thread. But he did not.:)

That's up to the moderators. I would say if the suggestion is good enough & represent what majority community need & want.

For now in my opinion this play style is simple as a 2H DK.
    It is visible for a 2H DK to reach 2.0+AS, 70%+crit rate, 300%+crit dam. While still be able to maintain 10k+damage, 40k+HP & 60%+armor, that more than effective & effisient in resource wise to roam around PW fatal.

You could elaborate more about your suggestion. Perhaps we'll be able to visualize more about your idea.
    For example..
    - How much increased attack speed & critical hit chance that would be?
    - Do this talents would replaces the existing one or new one?
    - How do this typical 1H DK would handle the lost of defensive stats from the shield?

5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Yes they do.
    Un/fortunately, this one will probably not.

Cheers.

6. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

And why is that?

----MERGED----
    He actually did reply with a very immature, rude and thoughtless way. And thats insult itself towards me and anyone else like me.

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2017
  7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Vazful ,

Do not forget that it is not allowed to write consecutive posts. When you have something else to add, edit your first post.
    Edited.

Cheers,

8. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Sorry you feel that way. Being humble or being challenged is more likely better/best.
    Many threads ended up with argument & debate. But it's good, that's what forums are for.

9. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I would like to add something like, Damage reflect. It would be a game changer.
    Though it can be like an enchantment on items. This will bring a whole new play on the game.
    For example a dk can play like a dwarf.
    100k hp +20% Damage reflect.

10. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

So... Why not increase the damage while not wearing any boots?:rolleyes:
    Well... Who the heck plays 1H without using an offhand?!:confused:
    No one, indifferently of his class.
    If you don't wanna use a shield, use one of the Gwenfara, Djinn or Full Moon "books".:p

11. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

I edited my first post and explained the idea behind.

-----

They wouldnt replace any existing talents. They would be new talents.

------

I see the problem now... Because:
    When u equip 2H, u automatically have more dmg compare to an 1H. And when u equip shield u gain defensive stats. So my suggestion isnt really good because by equipping only an 1H without a shield doesnt give you any benefits and in order to get benefits you have to actually spend points on those talents.
    I guess my suggestion would work only if there was an inherit passive that gives bonus to DK when wielding 1H weapon without a shield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.