Herdur Buckler and helm set for Rangers

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DocWhisky, Aug 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

There seems to be a bug with the Heredur set for rangers. With both items mounted ( the helm has been core transfered and the buckler is stock) the animation for deadly blow is wacked out. So far as we can tell, the set still works as intended... its just the animation.... maybe.

Thanks, Doc.

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Many animations are looking strange and slow down the action- asked about that in Q&A thread (Question 2) and waiting for the reply- an updated version of speed breakpoints would be nice to see because I just think that we were slowed down again and the old breakpoints do not apply anymore.

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Thanks Yogo :) ... I dont believe the actual speed was affected, just the animation, and only when that particular set is mounted. My guild mate is the one who showed it to me, and if it had affected the speed of the skilll, he would definitly have mentioned it.
    Told him to send ticket to support and I would post to forums to see if any one else was having same issue.

Thanks, Doc.

4. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello Doc ;), we already got the info passed on to the team and will insist on it, we'll let you know if they give us any info to share, best regards.

DocWhisky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.