About the pet from the andermant sale

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Llogos, Feb 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

I read about the pet called Fire chicken from the andermant purchase. Where was the information people? Why there was nothing to be said about this subject? How people will know about it huh? What is that crap? New policy from all over there to leave people into complete darkness? And it's not only that, but generally there is hardly any information about everything!

PS: Again only the few ones knew as per normal....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Llogos ,

It was an information provided in our social media. Moderation team did not receive any information related to that in time.

So sorry to read that, but we just can publish information that is sent by Bigpoint to us. That was not the case :(

We will forward your point of view...
    Cheers,

Llogos likes this.
  3. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

Hello @Sunlight.

Thank you for you fast response, but let me point out something.

Generally the policy from BP looks like that has to do with keeping everyone in the forums into darkness, and if you want to know something you have to jump to the social media to find out. There are plenty people who don't have any social accounts and people who refuse to go there to search. Over in German forum, there are times that the mods are posting infos from those platforms, even if it's not official.

I understand and I accept that you can not post something that it's not received directly from BP, therefore it's not classified as official. If it wasn't for my girlfriend who reads the german forum and find out that people complained about not getting the pet while they purchase andermants, I wouldn't know anything either.

Now, what about the rest who bought andermants with less amount of money? What about the rest of us? This offer it will come back?

The policy from BP it's not correct. Everything in social media. It reminds me of the TGC, that only few were getting so many things while the rest didn't get anything, or didn't even knew infos that the TGC players knew about. In my eyes, it's totally wrong. People from the forums don't know anything anymore, and day by day gets less and less the incoming infos here.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Llogos ,

I agree with your statement. I will try to find out with EN Team if we can post information, even from social media.
    That's true - not everyone has to have (or has) a Facebook or Tweeter account and Drakensang Online must be there for you too and rest sure that depending on us it will be.

That special offer was only available for those ones who bought 25€ (or equivalent amount) during Happy Hour sale. I don't know if it will come in the future... ;)

Thank-you for your awesome feedback. It will be taken into consideration ;)
    Cheers,

Llogos likes this.
  5. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

Thank you @Sunlight,

I appreciate your interest to help those who are here in the forum. :)

Thank you for your effort and taking the time to find out what is going with BP and their shameful information politics.

Cheers.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Llogos ,

So sorry for this late answer, but... I addressed your point of view to every member of EN Team and to our Community Manager. We understood your point and CM is now sending us via e-mail also facebook information to be published on forums.

You do not have to thank for that. It is our job!
    For the last posts on facebook, you can have a brief HERE and HERE.
    Just rest sure that we may publish all the information a bit later than CM in facebook, but we will do it in time ;)

We are here to provide you all the information regarding everything and our CM agreed with your suggestion, so we made a deal :)

Cheers,

Llogos and Gevilson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.