Can i transfer my character to another account?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vazful, Dec 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

So im going to delete my current email and with that i am going to lose my DS character as well.
    So my question is can i transfer my character to another account? If yes, is that proccess free or requires payment?
    Let me know, thank you in advance.

2. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

You have an option in your account on drakensang.com to switch your email address to some other email address but you need to confirm it in your old email. Do that and you're good. It is free.

3. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

thanks a lot bro! i can do that!
    thx thx!

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is no character transfer in this game.
    You should change your password like Mesala already said ... if you are unable to do that you should contact support.

5. Vazful

Vazful Junior Expert

I cant find that option......

@trakilaki
    Mesala didnt say anything about password changing nor i asked password change....

--MERGED--

can someone confirm whether i can or cant switch email?.. i dont seem to be able to find that option myself... halp plx:/

Last edited by moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes he did
    Like I said there is no character/account transfer in the game.
    Since you said ... you want to ditch your current email address and create a new ... that is the only option you got.
    change the email address and confirm the new address https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/account-information-and-management.61195/#post-619404 .
    Once the email address is changed you can delete your email (if possible).
    Don't do anything before switching address in the settings

7. whativa

whativa Forum Greenhorn

I think... i did it. Thank you both.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.