Gem holders

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zamvel7, Sep 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zamvel7

Zamvel7 Active Author

hi people /edit: i dont know if this comment belongs to the general forum, since it's just a suggestion, can you please move it to the right place? thanks!

while i was playing i came with this system, wait we all know what gem holders are, if not they are those useless drop we found once in while but with 3 slots open, so everytime we find a gem instead of wasting our limited space, the gem holder do it's job.

so everyone just place the gems in there, some do it randomly, others use the same gem holder for the same kind of stones.

Ok here is my work, if someone else has already mentioned it before my apologies.

my advice is to separate your gems just like examples.
    notice i just have 4 gems but if you 5 it's ok too, just keep in the same gem holder only to different tier lvls of the same kind of gem

[​IMG]

For example here i have 2 flawed and 2 splintered rubíes, if i get anyone of those i will be able to craft a simple ruby, but let¡s say this gem holder only has 1 flawed and 1 splintered, this system works on the basis of separate and classify your ítems, if you got simple ruby i suggest not to place it in this gem holder but in the next "level"gem holder you have.

please follow me with the next two images

(i dont have enough rubíes to keep using them for the examples)

so let's say i got my simple ruby, let's assume all the next cyanite are rubies, since they dont belong to the previous gem holder even if it had space, i will use the next one,

by now you may noticed, that every gem holder has the capacity to carry on 2 lvls, i suggest to be the 1 and 2 lvl inside your first one, 3-4th on the second. 5-6 on the third and so on.

This system intends to cut your time by half while searching your gems and also finding out if you already have the proper quantity to combine them.

Of course if you are a low player or with very few space, you wont need more than half of those gem holders compared with the mature players.

i hope i've made myself clear enough
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.