Buying inventory expansion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sulla76, Dec 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sulla76

sulla76 Forum Greenhorn

I'm new to the game, and having fun but I have a question. I paid for andermant and then spent either 1200 or 2400 on an inventory expansion. It looks like that got me no extra inventory, just gave me the "opportunity" to spend 4000 more! So what gives...is inventory expansion just a rip off?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is giving one line (7 slots) of inventory expansion. Every next line is 4000 andermant.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And you can also buy 3 lines for a discount... But you need to save more up.

4. sulla76

sulla76 Forum Greenhorn

It didn't give me any expansion. When I go to tab II in my inventory, there are no open slots there. Just the + sign giving me the option to pay 4k for more inventory.

5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

One the first page of your inventory you are given 21 slots. The first seven on that page is something like 1600 or maybe 2000 ander if memory serves me. After that each line of 7 spaces cost 4000. Every so often you'll get a chance to buy 3 lines (21 spaces) for something like 10,500 or 10,800. Saves you a little.

Depending on how active you are, this amount of ander can be farmed rather quickly. For me, inventory space and locker space can save lots of headaches when you want to seriously grind those open maps. Some quests just take up tons of space, so opening slots early will save you time and effort later.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

What he said. When you begin the game, you only have three lines of inventory (the 021 slots Rhysingstar mentioned). I'd be willing to bet that now you have 4 lines on the first page for a total of 28. When you buy your next line (or three lines if you save), you will see inventory on Tab II.

7. Knifefromjack

Knifefromjack Someday Author

I did the same thing thinking I would get more inventory spaces but all it did was open the second page, for you to be able to buy more lines of seven spaces. And I to was disapointed.

Merry Xmas and Good Hunting,

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.