Questions / Feedback for Defeat_the_Undefeatables_IX

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Guitarman, May 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind2

nvmind2 Forum Apprentice

Well, it seems you guys didn't learn your lesson from the last event.. I still have 3 parts of medusa doll in my inventory, so I expected the same from this one.
    It seems you have to plan your events very carefully these days, one cannot just go and play all events. The way is balanced right now you need few months of hard farming to get the realm fragments needed for one single event and even then you need tons of luck to get the big prize. Or just buy it... Remember, this is not a free to play game. If you don't pay you play kind of a demo version of it, where lots of things in the game are just out of your reach. Keep this in mind before start complaining...

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I completed the progress ... and by that time I got all the pet parts. I made a few extra runs with my friends just for fun.
    I didn't get Cut Peridot at first golden chest opening ... which is clearly a bug and i had no time nor will to play the event more than just finish the main progress.
    I was unable to play my other characters and to farm gold from the chests on my main ... like all the other players because I was testing Crafting 2.0 at TS. So I expect a few thousand gold reward from BP as a small token of gratitude :eek:

3. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

I did not get a Cut peridot at first golden chest either :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.