Extreme lack of Universal health Potion drops

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HellsAvatar, Jul 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsAvatar

HellsAvatar Forum Greenhorn

i play a couple of hours a day have done some serious farming in maps from beginner to lvl 45 as i do not have a 50 lvl toon to do paralel worlds yet but have not found a single potion in almost 5 days of play now one of those days a serious 6 hour session . i farmed gorga hard and normal for over 3 hours not one drop . this is starting to be a bit aggravating ...........................

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

They are dropping for me in Swaywood Dale (although why I am there is truly a mystery....). They were having problems with the monsters in the PW. Maybe it also affects potions?

3. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

The droprate on HP-potions are fine! This guy just dont know what he is talking about! ;)

4. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Are you a new DK by any chance cause that would explain why you feel like that, maybe you them faster than they drop.

5. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

I have the same feeling.:)

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

In the mini event, the drop rate is through the roof. I was getting 5-8 a run on average and it is a small map.

7. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Hey there @HellsAvatar ,

Hum... I did not notice any drop change related to universal health.
    I have the feeling that, currently, they even increased that drop rate. Sometimes, once drops are based on luck, you can get more or less. Do not give up!

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.