Feedback Thabo fragment quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Mar 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I open this thread to ask all the opinion about to have back the fragment portal quest with thabo, as for have some "easy" way to achieve the x/8 daily quest

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

yes and no ... I used to bemoan the loss of that trick, but someone recently reminded me you can do any repeatable quest and have it count towards the daily quest goals ... you can jump to Kingshill for 3 silver, do the simple run and gather quests in those low. low level dungeons 8 times and be done with it in a few minutes. Then pop back to Hiraja on Zahir's free magic carpet ride to resume doing general PVE stuff.

That is, unless you're Lvl55 and already bored with the expansion area, so are living in Cardhun. If so, and you're running multiple PW quests through all maps instead of just jumping to boss fights, you're completing your daily quests that way, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.