Trouble at getting Kraken Eggs of Lor'Tac Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by margustoo, Jan 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. margustoo

margustoo Forum Greenhorn

After I gave 15 Dragon eggs to NPC I haven't got even a single Kraken egg.. Only dragon Eggs. Since I gave 15 dragon eggs away I have gotten over 40 dragon eggs and 0 Kraken eggs. While before I gave those eggs awat I got 15 dragon eggs and 3 kraken eggs. I doubt that I am so unlucky that after 40 dragon eggs I haven't seen even a single kraken egg. What you guys think?? Is it a bug? Have you guys experienced that?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

3. margustoo

margustoo Forum Greenhorn

What you think how did I found location of eggs first place?? I used this map and I have ONLY gotten dragons eggs after I gave 15 eggs to NPC.. 40 dragon eggs and 0 kraken eggs.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You probably missed them. Try searching with your cursor ... they can be easily omitted since they are green.

EDIT
    ============
    I was doing some quest for Wiki tonight ...and took "More Alchemy" quest.
    Those eggs are there ... you just need to search in the water.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  5. Opalsion

Opalsion Junior Expert

Try this one, my old guildmate did this last year it was helpful for our guild :)

[​IMG]

MikeyMetro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.