items with no tiers in normal diffuclty

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by zakar-mocro, Mar 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zakar-mocro

zakar-mocro Forum Apprentice

why do items u can get form certain maps and bosses not have a tier when u enter the map and look at possible rewards in normal diffulty.

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

When you enter a map in mode X, you could drop items at tier X and X-1. So in normal mode that is mode 1 you might drop both tier 1 and tier 0. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.

3. zakar-mocro

it was the same in full moon event in normal mode it had no tiers and when i combined the no tier items i did not get tier 1 item, the items disapeard and got a no tier item back when i used 4 no tier items.

4. Dharles

Dharles Forum Apprentice

because the non tier is a lower version of tier 1,still doubt about FM unique..

in math you are wrong,, if tier 1 is x1 or x ,,,, and tier 2 is x2 or squared thing,, so in x2 map dropped x2 and x2:x= x,, not x-1 but x:x,,,in simple word in map t2,it would drop t2 and below which is tier 1,, in pw is like that,overall item,dont know about their unique.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @zakar-mocro ,

If you are under level 50, you won't get any item based on tiers (green, blue, pink or orange items).
    You will drop items with tiers when you are level 50 or +
    Cheers,

6. .kibertron.

.kibertron. Forum Greenhorn

I was playing New moon event and i was wondering if DSO team will add base stats for event items that are 50+ just like all others that we can get after the expansion ????
    (Sry for the bad english)

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @.kibertron. ,

We do not have any information if current existing event sets will have base stats, but some of them will be reworked ;)
    We will ask and we will let you know ;)

8. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I just bought tier 2 karbossa cape for 40 moonlight blossums and the cape does not have any tier on it. If I cannot combine it with my other other 3 tier 2 capes I will be extremely infuriated and will be SURE to come back here and write about it.I should get my currency back for the blossums, especially scrolls I bought with $$$. :mad:

9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

I would kindly ask to you to read our official announcements. This one is going to help you.

This official announcement is applied for all those items that have tiers...
    Cheers,

10. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I bet you that you can craft them... just like the full moon ones. :)

11. zakar-mocro

But for other uniqe items, if u look in the possible rewards u can get in normal diffuculty they have no tiers. can you combine those 4 no tiers items for a tier 1 item?

12. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I understood nothing about what you tried to explain, anyway thanks for the effort...

13. Dharles

Dharles Forum Apprentice

your math is not wrong,,its just you didnt discribe what 1 is,, same thing,,just suld be tier x-tier 1

14. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Tier doesn't really matter for the power of an item. It is just an internal thing that BP maintains for some purpose.
    Enchantments for max values for Tier 0, Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 are all the same.
    PW entrance dialog says that max values for Tier 4 could be 20% higher but I have not seen anyone posting an item with higher values than the maximums that we know from lesser tiers. So, I doubt it.

Considering uniques, Tier does matter. I was mentioning about regular items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.