Mount from legendary chest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sargon234, Nov 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Do they mounts the supposedly drop the leggendary chests( the one that need 100 lockpick to be opened) still drop?I have never seen the 2 trolls nor the white tiger drop

Did they end up like the lortac costumes?
    Does anyone have an answer?

2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I've gotten the white tiger from both the 100 and 25 chests up through R199, so "if" they removed it, it was recently. I've not seen any other mount drop, but I attribute that to the random number generator.

3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

White tiger and armored troll still drop for sure as I found em recently, the other troll I don't know but I can't see any reason to no do so.

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I've gotten a white tiger and one of the parrots recently, so yeah, they still drop.

5. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

i got the Troll Squire from 100 lockpiks in rel.199 i think in Q2 at inf 1 mode, i opened many legendary chests and that was the only mount i got

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

When did you drop it?You know, they subtly removed the costumes from the loot tables in lortac, they did many shadow-changes in the past

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.