Unique 1 hand mace for upcoming Qs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Slyman, Apr 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slyman

Slyman Forum Greenhorn

Hello all,

As I was deciding wheter to use a 1hand axe or a 1hand mace, I noticed that there is no parallel world unique mace for DK, so if I want to transfer legendary enhancements I am limited to axe (arachna) or sword (cloaked wrath). I also noticed that this issue is present also for 2handers, as there are 2 maces but no axes. I was just hoping to bring this to the developers attention so that they could offer every type of weapon for enhancements transfer in the upcoming expansion of the Qs (I hope there will be).
    Thanks!

Novadude and DocWhisky like this.
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

And while the devs jump right on that problem :rolleyes: perhaps they could add a unique long bow for RA as well.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I was told by support the team is already aware of this and are going to fix it so the crafting process is fair for all classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.