Unique boss Stories

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by totoloto21, Nov 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totoloto21

totoloto21 Forum Greenhorn

Hi , ı search for unique bosses stories but ı can't found it. can you send that link?

2. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

It's a very simple story " Into a dark room 5 heroes try to find out the monster that destroyed the peace and when they found the monster, he start laughing HA HA HA HA.... my slaves you will grind forever for my items .... fo..re..ver and after that the boss died and the heroes start to kill him again until they died because of the grind" this is the story of the bosses i hope you enjoyed. But if you want the official untrue story you can find it in this forum :). http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Monsters

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @frivtn100 ,

Please, do not post in other languages. This is EN Forum, so only English is accepted.
    It is not allowed to divulge external links promoting other platforms or games.

I kindly ask you to read the forum rules before start posting in our Forum.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.