Bank Slots

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pupu100, Jan 22, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Why All new accounts have all bank slots but old ones dont? can i get all slots to my old account to

1. ?

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. ?

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pupu100

pupu100 Forum Greenhorn

Why All new accounts have all bank slots but old ones dont? can i get all slots to my old account too? please help me i dont wanna create new account for bank slots

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Ummmm, I think you need to describe the problem better, but with just this little bit, I'm betting that you bought the direct expansion for cash on your new account, but not your old one. I know several people who took advantage of that offer and now have everything unlocked at no extra cost.

3. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

Bank Slots??????

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Better known as the "Locker."

5. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

My question is: now that we can access the Locker anywhere, anytime, what's the point of Captain Dunsel, er, I mean, Levander?

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Who said everyone can access the locker by telekinesis? Only premium players can.

7. Mindship

Ahh. I feel so privileged. I may never quit this game.

*now concentrating on materializing the extra essence slot...*

Darwarren and Troneck86 like this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Privileged or not ... now you see the importance of Levander.
    If Levander is gone ... all non premium players can't access the locker. This way BP can force everyone to buy premium.

9. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

It goes to motivation, like Trakilaki said.
    There is a phonetic guide to marketing: In the ABC's of sales, Always Be C(S)elling.
    Everything in the game is a part of the plan to overcome your sales resistance, and get you to buy something. That's their business.

10. Mindship

*considering dumping Microsoft shares and investing in BP*

--MERGED--

Caveat emptor.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    Darwarren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.