Collector's Bag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by santapa, Mar 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. santapa

santapa Forum Greenhorn

For those using it already, how about some hints or clues on how to use it. Is it just me, can't get anything from inventory to move over to the collector's bag. How does one fill those slots on the front page of the Bag?

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

When you have a pet/mount/e.t.c you have to find it in the Collector's bag and Press a Green cross at the corner.. If you want it to go to your front page you just press this star you see here
    [​IMG]

Melethainiel likes this.
  3. Play.4.Fun

Play.4.Fun Someday Author

Open Collector Bag, go throug classes of mounts, pets and emotes, one that you have will have plus on upper right corner. Click on the plus and it will transfer from inv to bag.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Our Moderation Team just wrote a FAQ that may help you ;)

Cheers,

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

One of my toons has 3 identical pets. Only one went into the Collector's Bag. I take it this means that there is no hope of ever being able to combine 3 identical pets into a stronger pet.

My next question is: If we have something in the Collector's bag, will that mean we no longer have to have drops wasted on items we already have? Or will we continue to receive the same jungle warrior over and over and over and over and over?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.