Thank you dev team

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by IceQueen, Sep 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceQueen

IceQueen Forum Greenhorn

I want to thank the dev team for disabling Dragon Hide while active (with all 3 skills selected)
    I get constantly stunned and slowed-down by all attacks that have that ability while in Dragon Hide mode...and many times when i get stun and use DH to free myself it doesn't work.

So great job is this R198.
    I have just one question - "Why did you had the need to mess with code/script for that ability, can't you just stick to the other bugs and fix those first instead of creating new ones on purpose?"

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It could be lag or something ... it is working good with my DK

[​IMG]

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I actually though the same thing... that Dragon Hide was screwed, and ended up just like Banner of War which doesn't work sometimes (actually quite often)...
    But yesterday Heredur was having a lagorgy, so that was the problem... for me at least.:rolleyes:

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

The dragon hide immunity does not trigger/skill does not trigger bug (which might be more than one bug) happens quite a bit in pvp.

What appears to happen is that if the game registers the dragon hide keyclick slightly after a keyclick after an opponents stunning attack, you occasionally either get a 1 second dragon hide skill cool down/reset without triggering OR get the skill used up without triggering immunity (a full cool down and no immunity).

There's probably due some kind of logic flow in the game design. Exposed because we got rid of 4 second immunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.