why dont we have re-connection time in pvp?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Miszteer, Apr 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miszteer

Miszteer Forum Greenhorn

Lately im getting dc'd from pvp and im trying to get back as soon as possible but i find myself with a 15m bann which is ridiculous. since you guys 'always listening to us' please do something about that.

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

I don't know about you but i don't like having to wait for the other opponent to re-re-re-re-re-connect before he can 1-shot me.
    It's bad enough that somethimes you join the 1v1 and have to wait 1 min before some else faces you (still you have to move so it's not idle and can't leave without the penalty..)

3. Miszteer

Miszteer Forum Greenhorn

Well, i was talking about 5v5, 3v3,6v6. in 1v1 you are not waiting because the other player dc'd you wait because the player did not accept the match, that's a different thing, but i dont like that either.

4. Milf911

Milf911 Forum Greenhorn

for 5v5 its better to make 5-10 second its a good idea at least for client crush

5. Miszteer

Miszteer Forum Greenhorn

Since the server is moved to CHINA...... Sometimes 5sec is not enough.15 would be great

6. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I would suggest to bring @ 20" the timer to log out in maps and this counter should work also when a character is disconnected, this would give SOME chances to get back in the map before you're auto kicked out.

It's extremly important for Q bosses, PvP (no matter what PvP it is, at least you don't get banned 15') and any map where you have to pay a fee to enter again.

I don't get this ** that you are kicked out of the map instantly if you DC/game crashes.

7. Miszteer

Miszteer Forum Greenhorn

Well yea would be cool. About pw bosses its just as important as pvp because if you dc'd in group the boss gonna gain full hp back which is really unfair, and you also gonna end up in the city.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.