Twitch feedback

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Trailboss1, Oct 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

It was suggested that some of the older players, for example, after 2 years of dedication to the game, get a bonus or achievement where the unique drop rate increases.

I personally think this is a great idea. we show our loyalty by continuing playing, y'all show appreciation by this simple idea.

To many players complaining after years of farming still haven't completed there sets. I know I've been trying for years to complete my Keen's set. No luck there.

Also, before the twitch session began, you had on the front page....200 pearls for each quest completed and 300 (if I remember correctly) outta gratitude. What happened there?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  2. TheGreatDivine

TheGreatDivine Forum Apprentice

That's a bit bull considering I made it to 5/8 and didnt get as near as much as I should of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.