The day that dso died

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SUPERDOUPER, Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERDOUPER

SUPERDOUPER Junior Expert

i thought this game cant get any worse but o boy how wrong was i , here comes level 55 and game becomes utterley joke, that is only for some clasess while some have become more powerful than ever? All of the promisess of Cm Clayton how lev 55 will bring some balance in the game ,hmm i guess he meant unbalance, now it doesnt matter if one have 300-500 mill of gops , royal gems etc , what matters is if one is a dwarf, every single thing had only benefit dwarfs, and now we are seeing dwarfs that have invested 0 euros in game with ridiculous stats in month or two, i would like to know why dev team arent doing anything about game balance , are they that [EDIT] or they just dont care that this game is broken? Guess priorites are to bring more [EDIT] events and mounts than to make game playable and fun for every class, behavior from bp to paying customers are just showing,with this atittude this game wont last long , dev team are pushing this into death, i have been patient and hoping that they will do something but i was a fool, this post is probably gonna be deleted but i just had to speak my mind.. cheers

Last edited by moderator: Apr 18, 2017
    malasuerte1 and rcch like this.
  2. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

Voice in empty desert...

3. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

I mean you have a starwars avatar how sirious can you actually be with this post ?

4. SUPERDOUPER

SUPERDOUPER Junior Expert

so what if i have sw avatar? im playing dso for few years and other mmorpg so i aint noob when it comes to games , such unbalance in gamplay and disrespect via comunity i havent seen anywhere only here in dwarfensang,,,

5. Ranker

Ranker Forum Apprentice

You cant make multiple characters make the same thing. SM is main dps. SW is secondary dps with a skill that cant "tank"(maybe) some stuff. And ranger.... Yea i dont know about him xD seems like a terrible overall class

6. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

What a load of nonsense

EhtovK and malasuerte1 like this.
  7. napoli-sniper

napoli-sniper Forum Apprentice

[EDIT] go farm ther is rangers and mages kill mod4 bosses less then 3mn with green essence :p go chek youtube
    -1 each class have is Power and weaknes ( dwarf power is DPS ) and this class is highly recomonded for pve )
    - ranger and mages come after dwarf in dps and tank is the last
    - a dwarf need full royal to hold on on pvp now days since all mages and ranger hit +50k in pvp
    2 you can simply start a dwarf and be strong for free like u sed ,? why you don't do that ? ah u need hours and days of work [EDIT]
    3 dwarfs have skills since lvl 50 and was killing fatals but no one talk u know why ? because mages and rangers was taking drop at 1% hp
    4- dwarfs and free2plkay dwarfs are the weakest class for pvp and don't talk about full royal players that's all

stop [EDIT] bieng antidwarf class and go farm my friend that's all i can say to you farm farm or pay to win time

Last edited by moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  8. Erebus

Erebus User

In light of yet another thread about class imbalance without being able to stay polite and civil, the discussion's over, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.