Weapon Drops double handed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fab, Aug 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fab

fab Advanced

Have farmed pws fatal to infernal mode for hours and all l got is a couple of greens and blue weapons with ridiculously bad stats without a single gold line on them.
    How can players get a good weapon if the drops continues in this manner, I know the drops is random but since I personally find drops have been greatly nerf since this latest patch came up.
    Please make the drops better in order for players to compete in infernal mode 2

2. AlexandroM

AlexandroM Forum Greenhorn

1000+ kills herold inferno dropped 2weapons with very bad stats:( It's time to start new account XD

3. It's called unique for a reason I guess. Unless you farm Materi frags and end up buying it, which is quite easy if you're willing to put some effort into it. :)

I learned my lesson after farming Herald countless of times. I got his 2h weapon twice within like 50 kills, but his gloves never dropped in like 200+ kills and I end up just buying them.

TLDR: I wouldn't depend on bosses to get a particular unique.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Are you seriously judging drop-rates based on that narrow a time frame?

5. fab

fab Advanced

I don't just farm for hours BUT weeks for many many hours yet just a couple of greens and blue items with no gold line on them.
    Guess infernal 2 is just money spinner for them in order to play that mode

6. NainFredoch

NainFredoch Forum Apprentice

Infernal 2 mode, i always got at least 4 legendary and always gold lines on green or blue items, but not always the ones i need... may be you forgot to click on items on maps :) or may be you need to look more carefully on the magic itmes :)

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  7. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Drops for green and blue 2-handed weapons are low for me too; like if I farm for 3 hours and I get just a couple of those items

8. Аксунамон

Аксунамон Forum Greenhorn

20 time 2 weapons:p

9. postal112

postal112 Forum Greenhorn

many many times and 0 weapon:mad:

10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Hmmmm, i think it is still a better idea to farm lower levels for gold lines enchantments.

Go for speed/volume, then transfer those lines onto the appropriate unique item, of which there are many types.

Unless what you're looking for is a 2H axe or a good blocking shield. Then this whole thing is rigged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.