Agathon's Alliance Hall

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by RKmeldor, Mar 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RKmeldor

RKmeldor Forum Apprentice

Only been here a couple months, love the game and have a ranger now at 49. I am beginning to think I need some help to proceed with the story with Temptress Nefertari. In the meantime I have collected 14 tokens, building up my gold reserves and seem to have maxed out my weapon and armor with available drops at this level. If solvable over time, I can be patient, if the only way to proceed is asking for assistance, not seeming to be able to get it on the Agathon server, or the several guilds I have tried to join. Thought I would drop by here and see if anyone could offer some help or advice. I will be on most of the weekend. Thanks for your time.

UPDATE: Was given advice to try essence of destruction, which allowed me 300% increase damage, managed to get nefertari down 50%, but my squish ranger takes one hit and I was done. Seems if I try to kite her (run in circles) i get stunned and I am done. I will try to trade some crit rate for armor to see if that helps.

Rkmeldor

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The easiest answer is "Level up." You can come back for her and not miss out on anything. Doing her when you are 51-52 would be significantly easier since there are new types of gear once you reach 50.

3. RKmeldor

RKmeldor Forum Apprentice

This is the best news I have heard all day, I thought I was stuck here forever :) I will definitely take your advice, beucase my server is not too populated, and the people I see have moved on to greater and better things. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.