keen's set

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mamocdrichi1995, Oct 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamocdrichi1995

mamocdrichi1995 Forum Apprentice

just searshing a lot time keen's shoes (keen's steps ) but doesn't droped me I dont know why ??? I did send a lot support but admins too don't know anyone can say why I cant take the shoes of set keen ???

2. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

i'm at same situation.. playing for more than 3 years this game.. i got gloves and boots at Q4 1 year ago, later boots and gloves again in glimmering mountains but NEVER the belt.. many people get the belt from Q3 even the same person 3 times!!... but i have searched behind AAALL the bricks from the Q3 dungeon and fail... so i've stopped looking for... i think if you don't get the whole set fast you will never do it... so i use the automated belt for critical hit rate...

mamocdrichi1995 likes this.
  3. mamocdrichi1995

someone players take a few run q3,q4 q5 or q6 map 2 I been read here in forum if payment u'll got more chance for find drops with khb and mortis too, I think it not justice if I shan't payment imposibel take keen's or some the drops

thebearreturns likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I got the boots 6 months before I got the belt and gloves. The boots I got in Q4 and then I got (by some crazy twist of luck) both the gloves and the belt in the same day about 4 months ago, one from Q3 and the other from the full moon map daytime. In the end, it comes down to a random number generator and it just takes time until "Luck" is on your side.

5. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

mamocdrichi .. you're RIGHT, i've seen players who spends money + premium account and the have increased their "luck" getting uniques MUCH more often, much better gems and more often.. 3 days ago dropped a brilliant onix (+120) from new harlekims jackpot in Kingshill.. they completed new moon set just in 1 event and i should continue... AND it's not just 1 person...

6. mamocdrichi1995

ready never mind it for me I left from the game never come aback good bb drakensang online befor was this game perfect now is only for money !!!

7. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Something similar happened to me. I got the boots in Hagastove Grotto PW about a week after Keen's was introduced, then around one year later I got the other two pieces on consecutive days; both of them dropping on the new (at the time) Lost Truth event map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.