warlord set and keen/yachak etc rework

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shiladitya, Nov 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiladitya

Shiladitya Padavan

I know the warlord set is being reworked. According to how the ammons set bonuses have been fully released for pve(disaster for pve too), please keep in mind warlord set is mainly a pvp set. Ideally it would be nice to get reworked bonuses which would be helpful both in pve and pvp. but please don't ruin it completely by reworking the stats keeping pve in mind. For what I feel, an increase on the 2h damage bonus, introduction of some sort of crit rate bonus(maybe 20%) and some hp bonus(maybe 500) for all 3, increase on the resistance and travel speed % on the cloak to 10% would be good, this would be an addition/modification to the current bonuses(NO current bonus should be removed/nerfed/balanced). I would appreciate if the moderators could forward this feedback to the developers soon before they get a chance to ruin the set.

For the keens/yachak/roshan/spark set increase in travel speed to 15%, hp to 1000, crit hit rate % to 20%, damage to 50.

This pic is doing the round in fb and I am not sure about its validity. If possible Please confirm moderators. If its true please ask to change the crit rate bonus, travel speed, and damage bonus. if its a bugged item then please forward the bonuses suggested above. Supposedly moderators have spotted this item 2 days ago on test server and confirmed as bugged item.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. Well, that is a beautiful item. My first thought is that it is likely a bug given that uniques never have two lines of the same thing (2x lines of HP, 2x lines of armor), but given that it is still on the test server, we don't know. Remember that belt that everyone freaked out about? I'm betting that this is similar.
    As always, we are players, same as you. I can't confirm that it is a bug beyond what my common sense is telling me and what it is telling you.

Shiladitya likes this.
  3. Shiladitya

Shiladitya Padavan

Thanks for the update. I wish our common sense and the dev common sense matched :D Hope you got a chance to forward the suggested bonus values :) Thanks!

4. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

as long I tried see yesterday ,I check the boots (level 40) I have , that bonus stand correctly for level 50 char . +750hp , +40 dmg and so on , but my stat for that level 40 keen's steps remains same.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  5. Shiladitya

Shiladitya Padavan

seems someone was working on the set half asleep.

6. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

Only:

+ 10% Critical hit value
    + 10% Travel Speed

Increase to 15%.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  7. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

So how d owe get a level 50 yachak/keen/roshan items?
    Craft 4 level 40 uniques or level 50 mobs dropping level 50 uniques?
    Are these items from test server? A little more insight from anyone would be helpful :)

8. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

KK, it's test server

9. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Didn't know these were being updated with R158. Saw the patchnotes now. Maybe I missed it last time or they had patchnotes updated later. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.