Cold as Ice 1/5 - needs higher spawn rates or locations

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Passive_Aggressive, Jan 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passive_Aggressive

Passive_Aggressive Forum Greenhorn

Hi. My first character on this quest is waiting 3-5 minutes for respawns and there just aren't enough. I will probably skip this quest chain on my other characters when they get here.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 10, 2016
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Don't wait them to respawn ... just change the instance.
    Or ... you can find a good instance with plenty of them (yep there are good instances ... I have had instances with 8-10 minions during the Winter event) ... and wait them to respawn. However playing in group with other players in that map will make it easier for you ... you will eliminate the competition (at least 4 of them).

3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

The amount of people complaining about this one quest is ridiculous. I understand that it's maybe the first real encounter with a grindy mission and it's not pleasant, but guess what? There are ones that await and which are as bad... in fact, worse! So just keep at it and you'll get it soon enough. Not every quest should be able to be done in 10 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.