Feedback Reworked Parallel Worlds on TS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Nov 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

image002 (3).jpg

The Parallel Worlds (reworked version) will be added to the game in two releases (158 &159). We wanted to bring it out as early as possible to gather feedback and fix bugs. The focus of this pre-stable release is to find out if the quest flow and basic structure works. Currently the Parallel Worlds are Work-in-Progress.​

Work in progress means:​
    • Items and Lootlists are not final
    • Monster power is not final
    • Quest duration (e.g. number of items to collect) might still change
    • Only German dummy localization
    Apart from these topics, please report anything you find strange.

Over the next days we will add additional dungeons as well as updated loca (also in other languages). We will also give an official lookout and answer questions regarding the Parallel Worlds end of next week.

Please be so kind and leave your feedback below.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

DocWhisky and CrazyGrape like this.
  2. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

I think the new ammon set buff effect duration need to be increased from 2.5 sec to at least 5 sec to make people even consider using the set. Or else the ammon set will just end up in the melting furnace...

Also the buff effect could be made stackable maybe to up to 3 times.

This is what i have for now because the test server has been full all day.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  3. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I can not replace my Karabossa and Keen set with this. Bonuses on HP spheres have ruined the set. Change them immediately please.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  4. shil

shil Forum Greenhorn

when you bump up the characters to level 50 please unlock all the areas for them too if possible. many higher level areas need quests to unlock.

5. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Please unlock all maps to access.. because they are locked and need to do quests to unlock them.. players like me quits normal DSO and joins Test server. please also make their knowledge level to 50. Without that characters are really weak, and cannot go solo. Make all level 50 characters to knowledge level 50.

6. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

no gems, no knowledge, crappy legendaries with bad stats... the parallel worlds seem very hard with these low chars

7. piktaszebras

piktaszebras Forum Greenhorn

I don't know if it's a bug, but 10 fragments for the whole repeatable q1 (or I don't know how to call it now) is a very bad joke. Having in mind, that bosses drop about 10-20 fragments, and I(ranger) with tanking warrior spent about 500 red and about 300 anders to respawn, it should be like 100 or 150 fragments

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Here is important feedback that I hope makes it to the developers... The new Ammon's items are cool and have decent stats with suitably small windows for their variable stats, but the bonuses are garbage. I know that they are trying to do new cool things with their sets like the charges on the corruption set, summoning a minion with the temple set, a defensive aura with the new dark set, etc, but this one is totally useless because 2.5 seconds is nowhere near long enough to make it helpful. 10 seconds minimum, and 15 would be about right.

Darwarren and misterbean like this.
  9. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Bugs with Gems and jewellers, when u try to remove or add gem to item you were wearing or not. u cant deselect the removed gem. it will say, "the item is in use". you must close the windows and open it again for managing your gems. which is really hard. i saw this when i was recording. i will post a link here when i edit and upload it on youtube. i hope u pay attention to this. thanks in advance. :D

Here is the Link.. u can see the jweller bug on 10:44 from here:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  10. .proba.

.proba. Forum Apprentice

Funny thing.... I try it for 4 times. Quest "Into the deepest cave (re)" where you have to collect 5 mushroom to get immune.... I play solo so didnt put mushroom in coulderon. Get out and sold all items, get back to hagastove grotto and find 5 mushroom gone but all my sold items back.

EDIT: OK. I pick up 5 mushroom, some item and get out of map just for test. I sold, melt and repair item.... and get back to grotto. All items are back in inventory, gold is reset, melt is reset, repair items are reset and mushrooms are gone from inventory. 100% bug

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  11. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Design is nice, as well as the maps theirselves, nice surprises often enough. +1 ^^

12. Nonempty1

Nonempty1 Forum Greenhorn

Mobs in Q4 m1 respawn too fast. It makes me feel they did not respawn, but just triggerred to appear when you pass the same location. In this way, when you traval back to the location you just cleared, they appear again. I wonder it is designed for players to farm fast, but I didn't see the same thing on other m1 of quests, event q5.

13. Craptacular

Craptacular Forum Greenhorn

Was wondering if these reworked maps will remove the old pw thus making their achievements no longer available , and quests like eot weapon ? will they be available , or should i get them done quick ? has a eta on patch date been added yet

14. _Baragain_

The EoT weapon is available for 1250 fragments (if I remember the price correctly). However, anyone crazy enough to spend the frags on that crappy axe will regret it, I'm sure.

15. .proba.

.proba. Forum Apprentice

You are wrong. Trader offer new ammons set and EoT weapon for 1000/1250 frag but its labeled as common item not unique and items have lower stats. In front of every map is trader who offers item (from that quest) with full stats for 2000 frag but that items are label common also. Only items from quests are labeled with unique and have full stats.... or it just that situation right now in "working realise".

16. _Baragain_

I am many thing (including a little arrogant), but only rarely am I wrong.
    From the test server merchantFrom Ammon on the live server
    [​IMG][​IMG]

True, it may say "Common item," but as you can see, they are identical. That is some code that needs to be cleaned up (not at all uncommon for a version that is still on the test server), but there is no difference in the stats like you claim.

The same goes with the armor pieces. The items sold by the vendor at the middle of the map are the current (R111-R157) Ammon's items, and in front of dungeon doors is where you get the most recent waste of time uniques under the title of "Ammons Gear."

All of the R111-R157 items for sale have the same stats that they have currently. And the new items on sale for 2000 are the new-new items and the "common item" description is probably the same bad bit of code as we see above in the case of the EoT weapon.

Next time, do your research first and correct someone second.

17. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

That weapon is like a strong blue weapon, not worth the time.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  18. _Baragain_

And most certainly not worth more fragments than the other Ammon's items.

19. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Where can I see the stats of bow/shorbow?

20. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

When the item is in you inventory it will not read "common" but "unique", so in other words you need to buy it to be unique.

Can you please sent one more time ammon invite to paralel, I seem to trow it away on my warrior on test server, so am playing on my SM atm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.