EN Community Forum Event - Save Winter Solstice: Winners!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BlackHat, Dec 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

News about it?

I'm one of lucky winners but I have got nothing.
    Other winners got something or we must simply wait?

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @BlackHat ,

My colleague @Allogeneous checked your a/c and he told that your reward was booked on 22nd december at 21:09:31 CET + 1.
    Cheers,

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I have not received anything either. Or if I have, I never saw the icon telling me I was receiving a gift. Can you tell me what it was supposed to be so I can try to check if I got it and never knew it?

Thanks!

4. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

My account was credited prior to the official announcement having been made. Probably for this reason to avoid issues of "I did not receive the reward".
    You don't get the usual blue event box when buying andermant for instance to receive it. Your accounts were directly credited with andermant. You probably did not notice that your total was silently increased by 5000 at that point.
    I noticed prior to the announcement at some point that my andermant total had increased and I was like "***?!" :))
    Not sure why this approach was chosen but it was probably simpler to deliver the andermant this way.

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Ahhh! That may be! I rarely buy anything with ander and was saving it up to open some expensive gem slots (cloak). What with the 4k bonus code, I may just not have noticed. If that is the case, thanks EN team and DSO for the gift! I did get those slots open too. :)

6. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

Last week it seems something strange in andermant so maybe it was reward.

Thanks for your reply

7. Correct

Also correct

And right again.

Tilwin90 likes this.
  8. glesia

glesia Advanced

so it was 180 presents??. if so them my answer was correct. i have heard nothing about the winners nor when it was posted. just simply closed down the tread without explanation. using to big of words i cant understand. im confused.

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.